Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a new max!

Gannon

Few days ago David at River Team six detectors hooked me up with A new AT max!

Owned and used in the past: at pro, f70, Etrac, tesoro outlaw and the deus.

After unboxing and pairing the unit with headphones I noticed how sturdy this unit felt, and VERY quiet in operation with very little EMI.
On an old permission I have been pounding lately it hit coins really well to about 7-8 inches with minimal vdi jumping.

Dug one faint 74-81 at about 9 inches old memorial.

So far I’m liking the max a lot and even with the big 8/11 coil it did wel in thick iron with descrim at 10. Picked the high tones and dug.

https://imgur.com/gallery/UnAzh

Great! Go find a nice target and enter it on the "win a free coil" contest as shown on the top of this page. :)

"Congratulations Gannon!

It sure sounds as if you've 'bonded' well with it!

I'm liking mine very much and to quote a well used cliche, "it's brought one of my favorite sites back to life"

One little Tip I'd give is, back off Full Sens and it runs smoother unless your ground is showing a ground reading 'less than 80'

I'm finding it to be more stable than the 'AT Pro', in salt water at the ocean. I'm able to run @ Full 8 Sens over the wet stuff.
It's not 'a depth demon' but it's better than lots of other detector's used at the beach.

Inland, it's extremely good at picking out the coins n stuff in among the iron even if noise is all around the target!
I think it's deeper in land than beach, on small stuff I mean. Big stuff isn't a problem.

Good Hunting,

Des D