Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a new Pinpointer:clapping: But lost my old one:nono:

Craig

Well I broke down and bought a new Garrett pro Pin pointer. I can't believe how sensitive it is:thumbup:. Ordered it on Monday night from Detector Depot, they shipped it out Tuesday and arrived on Thursday. That's fast! They did the same thing when I ordered my Vaquero from them. They have me for a long time Customer.
I went out hunting this morning before the Garrett arrived, went for my Treasure Mate to use and I couldn't find it any where in my car where I keep it. I think I lost it the other day when I went hunting at another park. I am sure it is long gone buy now, but I'll go back tomorrow and have a look see:cry:
I think for this Garrett I may make a lanyard up so I don't lose this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a great idea...because they are worth their weight in gold.....literally.....incredible pin pointers....I use mine whenever I break out the Tesoro's.....cuts target recovery time down to almost nothing!