Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a used but new to me VX3.

vito

Last sunday I got a used VX3. Looks very worn but works like a charm.
Got this without coil (was in ultra bad shape) and a badly scratched display,
but at a bargain.
Thought it won't be a mistake for 290 bucks.

Had some spare parts for the v3i in the closet and after changing the
display sticker it looks very good, and even the wireless headphones
still work.
After doing the master reset it works very stable and its a pleasure to use.
Now I have to read and reread the manual and then we'll see what
happens in the field.

But right now I've to say I like this VX3 a lot better than the V3i I had.
May be it is the simplicity.

Just wanted to mention...
Good Luck & Happy Hunting

I had a V3i and treaded for the VX3. I like the VX3 better, don't need all those settings anyway. I wish I had keep it but had to have the next best thing. Why do people do things like that? Have a very good detector that dose about everything you need one to do, and tread it off. I think you might like the VX3 much easer to use than the V3i, the pre-sets work very good until you get the hang of it. Good luck with it, let us know how you do. flintstone

Flintstone said:
I had a V3i and treaded for the VX3. I like the VX3 better, don't need all those settings anyway. I wish I had keep it but had to have the next best thing. Why do people do things like that? Have a very good detector that dose about everything you need one to do, and tread it off. I think you might like the VX3 much easer to use than the V3i, the pre-sets work very good until you get the hang of it. Good luck with it, let us know how you do. flintstone

Thanks a lot, Flintstone.
Today I tried the detector on farmland and wow, what a difference
against the V3i. Not to bash the V3i, but I like it better simple.

That detector is really fun to hunt with, it's like swinging my MXT.
Dug a lot of trash except a bullet from 6 inch.

[attachment 361317 Bullet.jpg]

But at all I had a lot of fun outdoor with the VX3 and I'm glad
I made the deal.

Happy Hunting