Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a VX3

azdigger

I got a VX3 , took it out today and I am not sure I like it, I think I liked my MXT better and almost think I should have considered the MX Sport instead.
Took my things to think about, I kinda like turn on and go type...not a techy person.

You should have spent time with it. I hated mine at first but now I love it. It runs circles around most detectors even in presets not to mention the superb wireless headphone system unmatched by even the newest wireless headphones. It is leaps upon leaps better than the mx sport even though the sport is great. In my opinion you will go backwards going from a spectra series to a sport but to each their own. I thought about selling my vx3 too at first and getting the sport. So happy I didnt. I dont even want another detector now. But like I said to each their own. Good luck

I have bought and sold 4 v3i machines before i finally kept one. Now i own 2 and i would not part with them. Something just kept calling me back, especially when i would read on forums something i was not doing that made the machine worthless. They are complex but when you learn the in and out of them they are awesome! Even as old as they are still one of the best machines out there and i own or have owned most everything. If you ever look back and want to try one again ,, buy a used v3i and learn to use the analysis modes.