Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

got at gold can i join the club ? :detecting:

wltdwiz

hi all i just got me a at gold :hot:
what a detector :thumbup: i like it
the 5 x 8 dd search coil is the bomb
i hunt coins & jewerly & i nugget hunt here in Arizona
the at gold works great on my bottle cap nail infested beach
& handles the ground well in the nugget areas (no nuggets yet its only been 2 days)
can i join the club ?

[attachment 261177 P032813_150701small.jpeg]
[attachment 261178 P032813_165301small.jpeg]

Welcome to the forum. Watch out for those sidewinders, tho. The snakes are crawling in the SouthEast right now, but I've seen them the day after a hard freeze, sunning by their holes. Seems like the smaller snakes get colder than the larger ones and come out and sun when you don't expect them to. Hope you find some nuggets and post them on the forum. Good luck & HH.

Sounds like you are already in the club! I have had my AT Gold for about a month, and making great progress with it now. I love it! The 5X8 and the 8.5X11 are awesome. I am just now getting good enough at pinpointing with the larger coil to pop coins with a screw driver. It is fast and a lot more fun popping them little suckers out.

Enjoy and Welcome

Jason

Are you near meteorite find areas? I's love to see the AT Gold bite a meteorite. I have already seen a lot of gold jewelry and nuggets found with one......

yes i am by some metorites but i look for yellow stuff & if i find metorites there a byproduct
if i trip across any ill post pix :thumbup:

i left him where i found him :heh:

[size=large]looks like the snake found you. are you sure there weren't any nuggets in the snake. maybe it was drawn to your spanklin new gold metal detector.

HH[/size]

Welcome, neighbor! Hope to see some nice, fat nuggets posted soon! I wish those rattlers would stay away from our vehicles. I found one hanging out in my old Dodge a few years ago.

this snake was crossing the road minding his own bussness
then i came along lol
i hope to get over some nuggets soon
good hunting
walt

Well, I just joined the AT Gold club today myself. Been looking for my next detector for awhile. It was down to that or the X-Terra 705. I have developed a real liking for high frequency machines for coin and jewelry hunting, along with any other curiosities that might be hiding under the ground. What love about the ATG is that iron audio that is going to allow me to avoid a pile of bottle caps. Man, how I hate those things...

claddog
cool beans :thumbup:
your gonna love it :detecting:
& it runs through the bottlecaps great

it will hunt nuggets :thumbup:
& every thing else too :detecting:
im loveing mine
went nugget hunting yesterday then ended up at the beach
shes reddy for anything
good hunting
walt

[attachment 261637 DSCN0479.JPG]
[attachment 261638 DSCN0480.JPG]

I hope you find some nuggets, but don't let ol sneaky snake crawl into your sleeping bag on a cool night.