Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got Etrac Back From Repair

RLOH

Well, it took a month to get my Etrac repaired, but all seems good now. When the tech finally got my Etrac in his hands, you could not ask for a better experience. He kept me informed daily and was not ready to send it back until he was sure it was functioning correctly. Good news was no extensive repairs were needed. He found a couple of spots on mother board with slight corrosion. Now for the kicker. The rechargeable battery(new in March 2022 was bad. I bought a new battery and everything is"as new". Total charges with shipping and new battery was 138 bucks. I am glad it did not come down to having to make a choice between a new mother board or scrapping it out. Now I need some rain and cooler weather. The repair center in Pa. did a great job for me!!

Well, it took a month to get my Etrac repaired, but all seems good now. When the tech finally got my Etrac in his hands, you could not ask for a better experience. He kept me informed daily and was not ready to send it back until he was sure it was functioning correctly. Good news was no extensive repairs were needed. He found a couple of spots on mother board with slight corrosion. Now for the kicker. The rechargeable battery(new in March 2022 was bad. I bought a new battery and everything is"as new". Total charges with shipping and new battery was 138 bucks. I am glad it did not come down to having to make a choice between a new mother board or scrapping it out. Now I need some rain and cooler weather. The repair center in Pa. did a great job for me!!
Ray----Glad to hear you got your Etrac back all repaired & ready to hunt (and at a very reasonable price).----Sounds like you had an excellent experience with Minedlab repair center---that's great!--------Del

Nice to hear another one is back up and going! IDK….it’s getting to be “old tech” 22 years later but holy cow does it work! Can’t argue with results…and even with newer tech available it’s still nice to have the tool in the toolbox.