Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got in about 16 hrs on the new Deus now :thumbup:

Ray-Mo.

I have been doing well considering the public sites I hunt . Just a matter of time till gold pops up with all the low conductors I have been digging . And boy does it love old deep nickles in 8 and 12 kHz. Sure have been enjoying the lack of weight the Deus provides as I injured my lower back about a month ago and have been slowly getting better. I have been playing with several different settings as I progress with the newest Deus version and can't wait to get it in a good CW relic site where I know it will shine

I dug most of this stuff while running the 11" coil and the new Gray Ghost phones but ran the back phones a couple of hours today because of the heat and humidity . I am loving how easy it is to pinpoint with the 11" coil on this machine .

I was using a bungee harness with my CTX and was thinking today that if anyone makes a harness for the Deus they could use a couple of medium size rubber bands to support it LOL .:rofl:

Nice finds Ray. I am liking the Deus weight also.

Good job Ray!

Good ratio of trash to get those neat finds, Pays to dig allot of trash.

Congrats!
Paul