Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got in Two Hunts today so far...

mudpuppy

Morning 6:30am to 9am...football stadium where I was at last week and got all those cans and Ho-hos..:lmfao:..81 coins for 8.18[attachment 314423 may7-15.jpg]

Then, unsettled weather came across the Lake, blustery, rainy and overcast, perfect! Wife sent me to the store for a bag of onions! So I figured whatdahell, I'll give my local soccerfield a quick sweep.:detecting:..got there at 12 o'clock, some nice Q spills, came out of there in exactly 1hr with this mess..38 coins for 5.97 [attachment 314424 may7-15-1.jpg] You can see two of those Q's had been where they painted the lines....total of 119 coins for $14.15 today so far..F70 set on 1disc, 53sens, -3 thresh, no notch, De mode, DP tones...

I'm working all the old places around here that I've been hunting for years...evidently I missed a few..:laugh:..pretty easy to make a fast ransack once a guy gets to know a place and where the action is in it...:thumbup:
Mud

Great job Mud! My leg is still a little sore from my big hunt, maybe should try your stand and stab, more often.
By the way I knew I couldn't find any and you got me hungry for some so i had to go out and buy some hoho's!
HH Ed in co.

Show off! You young kids... That is some great tecting there Mud. I am not even going to try to top that. But I will say, I hope you do top that again and again... Nice and WOW!! .......Z

I want HoHo's too but my belly dosnt :blowup:

nice lot of coins there !!

and it seems every year my legs are getting longer and my arms shorter clad stabbing maybe if I lay off the HoHo's :drool:

AJ