Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got it done this morning with two firsts

Highlifter1000

Man oh man how funny our hobby is. Got out early to the lavish garden district and worked curb strips for 4 blocks. Ended up with two firsts my first dime trifecta and a 7 silver day....blessed.

Attachments

• IMG_20211028_092338_794.jpg
    IMG_20211028_092338_794.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20211028_092417_558.jpg
    IMG_20211028_092417_558.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 125
Wow! Looks like you hit a virgin strip of soil? Shallow (2-8”) or Deep (8”+)? Im still on the hunt for a Barber quarter!!!!

Nice bunch of silver. Four quarters in one day is excellent!
What was interesting was none of them where very deep. Numbers bounced a little but to tone was spot on

Wow! Looks like you hit a virgin strip of soil? Shallow (2-8”) or Deep (8”+)? Im still on the hunt for a Barber quarter!!!!
What was interesting was none of them where very deep. Numbers bounced a little but to tone was spot on
Not deep at all right at 3 maybe 4 inches.

Yes! You were blessed indeed with some very nice silver coins--may you continue finding & digging up Silver! Ma
Thank you so much It means a lot. I got started late this year around the first week of September. But Ill have plenty time now. Best wishes and success in your future hunts

Thank you so much It means a lot. I got started late this year around the first week of September. But Ill have plenty time now. Best wishes and success in your future hunts
Thank you BUT I can't hunt any more & haven't since my brother passed away in 2009 (?) I am 86 & can hardly walk & have COPD, Parkinsons & other health problems but I sure enjoyed hunting treasure when I was able--from 1981 to? My ex & I belonged to The Midwest Metal Detecting & Coin Shooters Club of St. Louis, MO until our divorce in 1988--he moved out in 1986--I had fun with all my friends who belonged to the Club--We had outings once a month as a group hunt & then we stayed at a motel near Ironton, MO & hunted a hillside where part of the Civil War was fought--many members found lots of nice CW items--I found a few but still was fun! Ma

Ya done good! Pitch em in that hole on Oak Island and see if they can find em! :cool:

Ya done good! Pitch em in that hole on Oak Island and see if they can find em! :cool:
That's funny I was just laughing at the commercial just the other night saying to myself here we go again

Outstanding silver day for sure. A 7 silver day is almost un-heard of any more. I've been 1 silvered to death this year, it seems. Good job! HH Jim Tn
Thank you Jim. I been watching that area on my way to the shooting range every week