Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GOT IT TODAY AND IM LOST HELP!!

I am trying how to figure out how to turn the volume up and down on my speaker, also how do you select 5 tones.....

Nevermind I figured it out

The internal speaker on the machine is NOT adjustable . . . only the speakers in the headphones have volume adjustment (or if you use a wired set, an in-line control does the same thing)

As far as accessing the tones and defining breakpoints - go into MENU >> DISC >> EXPERT

Andy

thanks andy I really like the machine, Do you do videos on you tube
Andy Sabisch said:
The internal speaker on the machine is NOT adjustable . . . only the speakers in the headphones have volume adjustment (or if you use a wired set, an in-line control does the same thing)

As far as accessing the tones and defining breakpoints - go into MENU >> DISC >> EXPERT

Andy

I hate to say this but despite being an engineer and living with detectors for decades, some technology still kicks my butt and YouTube is one type that I have not embraced. My kids (19 and 24) laugh and have offered to help me get with the 21st century and I may take them up on that soon.

I am putting a free newsletter together for Deus users worldwide which will be announced officially with the book release and that will be another resource that will help users.

The printer is killing me with the book

Andy Sabisch said:
I hate to say this but despite being an engineer and living with detectors for decades, some technology still kicks my butt and YouTube is one type that I have not embraced. My kids (19 and 24) laugh and have offered to help me get with the 21st century and I may take them up on that soon.

I am putting a free newsletter together for Deus users worldwide which will be announced officially with the book release and that will be another resource that will help users.

The printer is killing me with the book

Andy, I don't think you are near as anxious as us. You know what is in the book we can only hope and imagine. Money in hand and smile on my face!