Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

got me another keeper

Marc(NB)

Havent been getting out hunting as much as I would like,just have too many pokers in the fire I guess.Anyhow on Sunday I went to an old beach that has treated me good in the past with some nice finds.Got me another keepers in a spot where I know for a fact that Ive swung my coil over at least hundred times.Got a pull tab tone but the meter reading didnt look right for a pull tab.Them are the kinds of surprises the sov gives ya coupled with a meter!
There is some LAtin in hte back but Iam unable to see clear enough to get a translation.
Shes an oldie and seems to be brass.I just love finding these religious medals
003-3.jpg

004-1.jpg

Now I eyeballed this piece of pipe stem.I tried to find info on the maker but wasnt able to google it up Any clues? I know for a fact that there was a trading fort here in the late 18th century.

014.jpg

013-1.jpg

Thanks for looking and keep digging the good stuff guys n gals!! HH

n/t