Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

got my AT Max :super: heres my thoughts

wltdwiz

well i got my AT Max today from my local dealer here in kingman AZ
many thanks

i took it out to the colorado river to run it through some tests with the stock 11 x 8 dd coil
the river is over run with nails & rusty bottle caps a real pain with most detectors..
but to my suprize :surprised: the at max running in zero discrim with no discrimination was reading the caps as iron how nice
& the at max was reading targets with great separation & hiting them hard....
this is no small feat the ground here is around 95 & the iron is everywere along with a very rocky beach ..
also i had the unit in the water & no dramas..:clapping:

also to my delight the new wireless headphones worked fantastic..
all the new features were very handy & well thought out..
i would like to tell you how much i found on this beat up beach its heavily worked but i only found coins & a tunstin ring
but all the targets were down in among the iron :thumbup:
the at max hits hard on nickles too.
& it ground balanced very good in this heavy minerllized ground
i also did a quick test in a nugget hunting spot in the desert & it handled very well..
i think we have a winner :super:
im very pleased with the at max & am looking foward to many adventures with my new friend :garrett:
good hunting all
walt

It sure is a different beast! I was pulling silver coins out of a lake which just doesn't give them up! Definitely more depth with each coil I used. Looking forward for more information from you.

Thanks, Walt, glad to hear no issues thus far and that you like it. Keep us informed, please. HH jim tn