Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got my AT Pro back from Garrett yesterday, tried it today....

Bottomfeeder

I ( like all the others) sent my new machine in to fix the falsing and noise thing.
I was thrilled to hear how quiet and smooth it operates now.
Did find one glitch which might be my own doing.
I had a signal out by the sidewalk that was driving me crazy, waiting for the rock hard ground to thaw.
Well, enough, the heck with the ice, I went out and dug up my very first AT Pro coin. a 1977penny.
Then, when I shut the machine off, it didn't respond, tried hitting the power switch a couple more times, no response.
I finally looked very closely at the power button, and noticed it seemed to be depressed to one side a bit.
I carefully pressed straight down on the button, and it came right back up.
Apparently mine is a bit touchy about being "thumbed" off.
Other than that, I really like it. Now if this %@#$! weather would just quit fooling around and warm up.
Happy hunting to all, I think we're all gonna do real well with this new machine.:detecting:

I've had the pinpoint button do the same thing. I don't see it as a big issue. Just be aware that it happens, probably
on any of the buttons.