Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got my AT PRO today and....... HELP:surrender:

Terry in PA

I fired it up in the house. The detector does not like my house at all. So I took it out back and not good there also. I do have a dish and my neighbor does also and our houses are close together plus there is a power line back there. Lot's of chatter ! The one thing I did notice that someone may be able to help with was I had a rusty nail that got a reading of 32 so I used the iron disc to cut out the nail. When I added a quarter to the mix it read in the 20's and would not pick up the quarter. This was done in pro mode. Wouldn't you think a quarter and the nail would be more positive together then just the nail? Just don't make sense. Same with a penny 30-32 on the nail add the penny and readings in the 20's. Seems backward you would think you'd get a higher number not a lower one.

Chances are that your sweeping longways to the nail. This should give you a double iron beep? Now move 90 degrees and sweep. You should get a higher number and single beep? What this tells you that in the field if you get a double iron beep move 90 degrees to that target to bring out the good targets next to the bad. Try it....