Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got my fix today in a BIG way.. But it was frustrating

Micheal_R

Staff member
I had a knee operation 11 days ago.. frustration abounds at being confined to the house. My wife is doing all the farm chores.. But today, she wrapped the leg up nice and snug and I went out to my favourite beach for a bit less than an hour..I felt that I should at least sort of care for the knee.. and all in all, it was not too bad. Did a little tweaking on the Deus to , hopefully, optimize my chances of getting through the carpet of nails in the old townsite I am working. But having to leave after less than an hour... UGH!!!

[attachment 307681 IMG_0787.JPG]

[attachment 307682 IMG_0788.JPG]

[attachment 307683 IMG_0789.JPG]

[attachment 307684 IMG_0790.JPG]

So here are the results of todays excursion.

Micheal

Wow! Way to go! Those seated quarters don't come up too often!

Nice silver,did good for the time you were out.Be patient with the knee, those silver coins aren't going anywhere.

Great finds! Any silver found on a hunt is a good day, and three in an hour's time is fantastic! Hope the knee heals soon!