Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got My Gold Coin................................................

John-Edmonton

Staff member
dec27a.jpg

Bought my annual gold coin last week. They are getting hard to find, as they are in demand. I have been purchasing them for over 20 years with my clad. This year, my unofficial clad count is about $170.00. Can't go wrong with investing in gold.

gold coins.jpg

Here are some of my gold coins that will go back to my safety deposit box at the bank.

View attachment 10849

Bought my annual gold coin last week. They are getting hard to find, as they are in demand. I have been purchasing them for over 20 years with my clad. This year, my unofficial clad count is about $170.00. Can't go wrong with investing in gold.

View attachment 10850

Here are some of my gold coins that will go back to my safety deposit box at the bank.
Great idea, I've been using mine at the car wash think I'll borrow your idea and at least buy some silver coins.

View attachment 10849

View attachment 10850

Nice looking piece of Gold there, let alone your collection!!!
Can't go wrong w/Gold. Very smart move on your part!!!
Clad for Gold. I've watched your collection Grow over the years here.
Way to go Ol timer!!!
silverseeker2

Never thought about reinvesting! Thats a good idea, seriously doubt gold will ever crash again so its like cashing pennies in for dimes.... hmmm.

Smart move, on investing in gold. I met an 83 yr young fella thru my work, and have become friends. We go out to lunch every few weeks. We are both investors in the metals and mining stocks.
He started accumulating gold coins in the 70's when gold was once again allowed to be owned by the public. His first gold coins he paid $40 per $20 gold coin. They are now worth over $2000.
I was saving a few silver coins at that time, as I was a teenager/ coin collector. These next few years are going to be great for gold and silver investors. In 2019 my mining stock portfolio was up 100%.
In 2020, up 180%. Bull markets are a fun ride. You just have to know when to cash out.
I would not be comfortable keeping my collection in a bank. If the banking system gets distressed, the doors could close, and you lose .

Smart move, on investing in gold. I met an 83 yr young fella thru my work, and have become friends. We go out to lunch every few weeks. We are both investors in the metals and mining stocks.
He started accumulating gold coins in the 70's when gold was once again allowed to be owned by the public. His first gold coins he paid $40 per $20 gold coin. They are now worth over $2000.
I was saving a few silver coins at that time, as I was a teenager/ coin collector. These next few years are going to be great for gold and silver investors. In 2019 my mining stock portfolio was up 100%.
In 2020, up 180%. Bull markets are a fun ride. You just have to know when to cash out.
I would not be comfortable keeping my collection in a bank. If the banking system gets distressed, the doors could close, and you lose .
When I first started detecting, I picked up pennies that other others ignored. $40.00 worth of pennies could buy a nice gold coin back then, The same gold coin today is worth sometimes 10 x as much.

When I first started detecting, I picked up pennies that other others ignored. $40.00 worth of pennies could buy a nice gold coin back then, The same gold coin today is worth sometimes 10 x as much.
Turning copper into gold. You are an alchemist.