Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got my kruzer in today!! Very happy too!!

bigtim1973

I Did a straight across trade with the forum member known as Shellhouse here on findmall he got my ORX and I got his MMK.

I have forgotten how nice the nokta/makro units look and feel.
This thing is very nice with a great looking display!!

Man I am very impressed with how much easier to swing this is compared to the anfibio because of the configuration of it.

Way lighter it seems and I like the screen set up better than the anfibio ad well.

I am not knocking the anfibio.....it is a great unit and I had one.....i only got rid of it due to the weight of it.

Anyways I went out to my test bed and was impressed with how well it does with the stock coil.

It seems to have more intenal gain than the racer 2 had with the same coil footprint.

It was hitting an 11 inch nickel fairly well that I have buried out there.

Separation and recovery speed has to be just the right settings

However it is pretty good at that too.

I like it alot and am anxious to get in on a good hunt before long with it.

I also have the small 9.5x5 DD coil. I am not sure if that is the size but it looks to measure about that. I bet that can wiggle out some goodies too.

I also have the small 9.5x5 DD coil. I am not sure if that is the size but it looks to measure about that. I bet that can wiggle out some goodies too.
I will be interested to see what you have to say about it after some time. I nearly got an ORX instead.....still kinda want one

I can already tell you it is not as fast on recovery speed and you have to work at it a bit to get the most out of it.

However in the Gen mode it will do very well without much fiddling with the other settings.

I wish it was 5 10 25 for the frequency option instead if 19 khz being the highest. It would have been a better range difference between the frequencies.

Other than that so far I am digging it very well. I love the build quality and the nice large screen.

I can already tell you it is not as fast on recovery speed and you have to work at it a bit to get the most out of it.

However in the Gen mode it will do very well without much fiddling with the other settings.

I wish it was 5 10 25 for the frequency option instead if 19 khz being the highest. It would have been a better range difference between the frequencies.

Other than that so far I am digging it very well. I love the build quality and the nice large screen.
So the ORX can be faster than 3 tone 89 gain?

I've owned the Racer 2, Impact, and Simplex+.
Love those Nokta Makro machines. Fast and, in my opinion, very telling audio.