Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got my Multi Kuzer today!

pine3874

The built on the Multi Kruzer is fantastic. This is one heavy duty machine. Nothing cheap here.

The detector comes fully charged, but one has to charge the wireless headphones which they say takes 3 hours.(I have them charging now)

First thing I did was change the depth reading from cm to inches by holding down the Settings & Options buttons while turning on the machine and waiting until I saw IN on the screen.

Then I setup a coin program in 4 tones and saved it. Disc 7 Fe Vol 5
T. BREAK: 28/32/68
TONE: 30/70/50/70
This gives me a low tone from 8-27, mid tone for pulltabs - zinc and high tone for nickels and anything above zinc. This of course can be adjusted for ones preference.

It's raining here today so will probably have to wait until tomorrow to hunt with it. Looks like it was worth the wait.

Great! Expecting mine, Tuesday. How is the user manual? I looked at the on-line version & it was a whole lot of verbage with very few illustrations/ pics. Hope the actual manual is not like that.

DaveNV said:
Great! Expecting mine, Tuesday. How is the user manual? I looked at the on-line version & it was a whole lot of verbage with very few illustrations/ pics. Hope the actual manual is not like that.

Haven't even looked at the printed manual. I've been studying the online manual, so knew how to do everything when the detector got here.

DaveNV said:

Manual is the same as the online version, just in print.
Its nice that they included a printed version, a friend just got his
Equinox and they only give you the quick start guide.
You have to print the manual if you want a paper copy

Agree that the build quality is just awesome! It's rugged as hell and all black! Love the thick hard rubber grip.
Exactly what I hoped it would be. I have loved my Red Racer dearly up until now. The Kruzer and I are going to get along very very well! Cant wait for the weekend now.

What caught my attention was something very simple. An extra coil bolt washers and wing. Nowadays even coils come without a bolt.

Got mine today as well... You're right, this thing is nicely built. Hopefully gonna try it out at the beach this weekend... Maybe do some air test later on this evening....