Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

got my t2 camo today

jmann

Its bran new . Verson 6.7 . Both detectors are equal. Its a beautiful detector. I almost hate to get it dirty. Now i have a back up thats every bit as good as my main detector. This one was built in nov of 2009. Ill miss my at pros water proof capability but i really love teknetics detectors. Hope all u fellers are not to jellous.....just kidding....happy hunting.:csflag::teknetics:

Good luck with your new one. I've got the LTD camo and it has been a real work horse for me. The T 2's and F 75's are great detectors. Hope you get some nice relics on your foray next week. HH jim tn

Thanks jim always good to hear from u. Hows the huntin up your way. Did yall get any of that rain last night?:csflag::teknetics:

The T2 is certainly the best detector that i have ever used although my dfx comes a close 2nd,but it just suits my style of detecting over here in the UK,deep,light,fast although its not 100 perfect it does have a few flaws but i certainly would give it 97/100% but saying that no detector will be 100%.But if you take your time and learn what its telling you be prepered to be amazed.

Well I will have you know I resemble that remark... I'm livid with Jealousy !!.........:cry:

Now get out there and find a Gold coin and really make me cry...:thumbup:

I sure would love to come back on friday from our expidition with a gold coin. Its rainin so hard here today i doubt ill get to go. Everything going ur way elton. Have u gotten any rain yet? The rain dance i did was suposed to be for yall instead im gettin all of it.

jeremi,can you pop outside and do your rain dance again as i want it to rain during the night here in the UK :ukflag: so the ground conditions are softer for in the morning,but i dont want it raining during the day.:thumbup:

Well unless it rain in the next few hours your rain dance was a waste of time as its getting hotter,we will of course get some excuses :rofl:

Happy hunting :thumbup:

I will get out this week and test the ground..I hope it is softer..

n/t

Smooth moves LOL

[attachment 240974 Dance20till20u20drop.gif [size=x-large]Click on image for rain dance by jmann[/size]