Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got my Whites 5.3 coil for my V3i today

5.3 coil is a great coil for trashy spots it gos prett deep too you will like that coil

Explorer.se said:
very nice Tony way to go!

Coming from you, it means a lot. Thanks for the positive post. It was a minimalist kind of day. :sleepy: Cold winds a blowin, cold temps, and now we have a spritz of snow on the ground.

I am really hoping this 5.3 coil will become an integral member of my arsenal. I just have to put it through some more testing.

One thing that threw me off was a twisted up wire that was giving me a great hit as if it was silver. I need to figure out this V3i more so as to be able to determine that kind of junk so as not to dig it.

Explorer.se, I hope you have a really blessed Thanksgiving!

Tony

DFXDon said:
5.3 coil is a great coil for trashy spots it gos prett deep too you will like that coil

Hey DFXDon, thanks for the good word!
I also have the DFX and was actually getting pretty darn good with it and would use it along with my Explorers.
I would put the 12" HotShot coil on the DFX, go into a park and would be able to here silver in the mix with the trash. Now that I have the V3i, I am trying to get my ears into the same scenario using
the stock 10" D2 coil or my 13" Ultimate coil. Until then, I will be using the 5.3 where the trash is really bad.

If you use the 5.3, do you mostly hunt in Coin and Jewelry with it? Have you tried High Pro or Deep Silver programs? Do you have any favorite settings for it?

The 5.3 is one of my favorite coils. It will surprise you on depth. Good lucm and HH!

bradwheat777 said:
The 5.3 is one of my favorite coils. It will surprise you on depth. Good lucm and HH!
I am soooo impatient with a small coil. I was hoping to dissect this trashy part of this park yesterday hoping to find some gold rings.
I find I have to slow my swing way down. If you have any favorite settings for the 5.3 I would certainly appreciate it.

The 5.3 is very deep, i dug a 32 cal bullet from over 10 inches with the detech 4.5x7 excel coil. And they are on sale right now at Kellyco for 50 bucks and the 6 inch round coil too.

Trashfinder said:
The 5.3 is very deep, i dug a 32 cal bullet from over 10 inches with the detech 4.5x7 excel coil. And they are on sale right now at Kellyco for 50 bucks and the 6 inch round coil too.

That coil is out of stock at kellyco