Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out a little with the F 70.

John 'n' W.Va

4 hour hunt and I enjoyed every minute of it. My work cut back to 50 hour week with optional 60hour week. I hope they mean it. They are always changing their minds. Don't have much time for honey do list and MD'ing.

First place I went was a pile of top soil from 200 homes they demo-ed. one wheat(191:geek: and a compact. Lots of trash.

Second place was a small strip of dirt from the edge of a road they are building through the 200 demo-ed homes. Seated dime (1891), B&O, iron token and another compact. A cane tip and salt shaker cap.

Third place was an old park becoming grown over with trees. 1917 dime, a 30 coin spill (that's a record for me) all with in 4" of each other. They are all newer coins, 1991 and older. A gas valve and a harmonica reed. It wouldn't be one of my MD'ing trips without them. Also another compact and two more wheats. Both were 1941.

[attachment 162445 05-17-20102dimes.jpg]
[attachment 162446 05-17-20102dimesbk.jpg]

I have a better one from another town. This one says Fairmont on the back.
[attachment 162447 05-17-2010bampo.jpg]
[attachment 162450 05-17-2010bampoback.jpg]

[attachment 162448 05-17-2010ironworks.jpg]

[attachment 162449 05-17-2010total.jpg]

buried. Hard to figure out the finds sometimes.