Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got Out For A Bit Today

Old Longhair

Crazy Ol' Foole
Staff member
Finally got out for a little while today. Went to a private home that used to be a 1RSH.
Found a few Wheats (the owner's son kept a couple that I showed him to get a date from, because I thought his young eyes could see better), a no date Buffie, and a 1912 Barber dime.
Nothing terribly exciting, but a fun short hunt. :cool:

I would say that was a good short hunt, congrat's

I learned years ago to not give a kid a old coin to see if he can see the date, lol

That's a nice short hunt. I havn't hit silver yet with my digger coil and I'm not switching coils until I do. Was gonna hunt jewelry but my heart is coin, old coin fixed. I know I havn't put that coil over silver yet. Everyone says you'll know it when that digger is on silver and I believe you all with the utmost respect.
If that's a short hunt there LH your really good at this. Dang. Love the look of those Barbers. HH

Love those barbers you guys dig up.A nice short hunt for sure. WTG
I never know what I have till I get home most of the time, can't read anything without readers.

Nice job.
If I dig run of the mill wheaties and clad when I have a young audience I usually let the kiddies keep a few for their 'help' digging. They love it. Sometimes there's 3 or 4 shorties crowding the hole and one of them sees and grabs the coin before I do.
It's fun. Most importantly it exposes youngsters to the hobby in a positive way.
The parents love the babysitting too!
Nice work on the Barber!
Cheers

Gotta love finding Barbers! Congrats