Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out for a cuple hours today..:minelab:

Still 90% of the park is frozen so I headed to a wooded area I figured with leaves on the ground at least I could get my shovel in the ground, even most of the woods was frozen but i did manage to get an 1882 IH, and two wheats....

park pirate said:
Still 90% of the park is frozen so I headed to a wooded area I figured with leaves on the ground at least I could get my shovel in the ground, even most of the woods was frozen but i did manage to get an 1882 IH, and two wheats....
sorry I do have a pic. But the pic is to large for this forum I'm using my iPhone..

Sounds like a great hunt. I will take Indians and wheats any hunt. :clapping:
Hopefully in another week that ground will soften up for you guys.
I know how bad you been wanting to get out and hunt. Hopefully this puts a lil dent in that cabin fever.
Did Ed go out with you?

MikeO said:
Sounds like a great hunt. I will take Indians and wheats any hunt. :clapping:
Hopefully in another week that ground will soften up for you guys.
I know how bad you been wanting to get out and hunt. Hopefully this puts a lil dent in that cabin fever.
Did Ed go out with you?
no I called him but he chickened out on me...:laugh:..

Good hunt, this year spring is a little late, but it'll come eventually.

I'm new to my machine (SE) but the last 3 times I've been out I've been killing memorials and clad dimes over areas I've been over dozens of times with the Delta.
Hope the IH is and indicator for your season! HH