Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

got out for a few in CT....

Brandon/ny

got back to the basics. My mom's hose and her neighbor's date from the late 1800's and they got permission to brush hog the field in between the properties. The area is littered with more junk than a cellar hole so i figured I didn't have much time and didn't want to deal with the trash so I opted for the preset coin/jewelry on the DFX and bumped AC to 72 DC to 42, VCO on, modulation off, recovery 30, silent search on,tone ID on, and sweep speed at 7. I had the 4x6 dd coil and it was like using the Classic I.D. No beeps, or blips. I found some brasss relics and it was a pleasure just to relax and only dig the good signals. I usually have it set hot, but due to the temp being hotter and sweat sizzling when it hit the detector thought i.d take it easy. You all have a good one!!!