Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out whith the golden & 3x18" coil

[size=large]Finally got out , was nice 50digrees sunnay borrowed a car and did good 2.05 in cladd not counting pennys that is a good find for me ,i was using Doc,s swingy thing let me tell you it works even whith the big heavy 3x18 it was light as a feather figuritivly speeking like i say having the 4 tones really helps because i was only digging mid ton and high tones , found several deep aluminum cans 6" but the quarters dimes copper pennys always give a good high pitch thears no way i could have found that much whith the compadre BUT the trashy spots whear to hard for this long thing found several coins in mineralized gravle at 2" so I,m very happy whith the coil and would highly recomend docs swingly thing but if you can get a suspender strap and a bungy you would do just as well still snow and frozen groundin lots of places ive been making some wine out of maple sap and raisins using only the water from the maple tree ts really working good just drinking the sap alone is good it has calcium mallate in it a very souluble form of calcium that is easaly absorbed by humans will keep in contact Gunnar [/size]

Hey there gunnar had my golden out too, and found a couple of coins in the yard and founda nice old copper button someday i'll figuire out to upload pictures here to show my findings, anyways great finds!