Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out with my 3300 today and sometimes it is better to be lucky than good!:detecting:

Steve(MS)

Went to a closeby ballpark that I check out after a week or 2 to see if there is any new clad droppings. I ran into a 90 signal on the meter and thought it would be a dime/penny so I stooped down and lightly moved the grass and out came a 10K gold ring! I wondered why it was giving that signal and rechecked and there was a penny right up under it.

I haven't hunted lately with the 3300, late last year though I found a couple of gold rings with it.
It's turning out to be a good luck detector for me and whenever I want to go ring hunting, I'll have to give it serious consideration:detecting:

I thought that they were the same machine, but must have crossed my wires. I haven't found any info on the 3300.
Thanks.
Mick Evans.

I picked mine up while they were on sale last year for 112. I just couldn't resist at that price. I have found 4 rings with it so far, I only use it occasionally.

They don't sell them here in Australia, but Kellyco will be the place to go. If they were sold over here, then if the price of the Time Ranger is anything to go on, then it would be around $1250 Aus (that's about $1000 US).
One of it's stand out features, is it's level of discrimination available in such a light package. It weighs about the same as an Ace 250. That's impressive. There isn't another detector on the market that is that that light for the same level of discrimination. The only catch is, that I don't know how effective the discrimination actually is.
Mick Evans.

I think most hunt in motion-all metal. I go by the numbers on the display along with the tone, the 3300 has 4 tones. I see some sold on the classifieds, I don't know how international shipping is but you should be able to get one for a lot less than a new one, there are 2 for sale on TD right now.

Congrats on the nice ring.I like to take my 3300 out now and then.Its a clad vacuum.Earlier this yearI actually found a well worn 1899 barber dime at 5-6inches.I usually get lots of false signals even with low sensitivity but when I dont want to swing something heavy, its time for the 3300!!