Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out with Nokta Relic for an hour this morning

BootyHunter

Visited one of my permissions, this was a recently harvested tobacco patch. Spent about an hour, got a fired 3 ringer and a buckee ball. This small patch has always been hit or miss. I was just happy to get out and that I didnt get skunked!

The Nokta CoRe and Relic are my two favorite models for working any challenging old site. Some days we just don't encounter the choicest finds, but I have ample faith in those two models to be able to eek out any potentially good target. Glad to hear you're enjoying your Relic and wish you the best of success on your next journey afield. Let's hope it comes again very soon.

Monte

Monte said:
The Nokta CoRe and Relic are my two favorite models for working any challenging old site. Some days we just don't encounter the choicest finds, but I have ample faith in those two models to be able to eek out any potentially good target. Glad to hear you're enjoying your Relic and wish you the best of success on your next journey afield. Let's hope it comes again very soon.

Monte

Thanks Monte! Yes I am very impressed with the Nokta Relic. I own several machines and love them all, they all bring something different to the table. The Relic is a lead MAGNET. I took it with the 6x10 (or 5.5 x9 whichever it is) just to try to coax one more civil war bullet out of that spot. I was happy when it came to light! The relic just loves lead and brass. Great machine!