Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out yesterday and today...

Weather hasn't been the greatest 40 degrees under heavy cloud both days. Yesterday was to the local woods and it wasn't to bad in there protected by the trees.

Coins are 1899,1911 and 1913 cents, 1961 dime and 1910 little nickle. One of the cuff links is sterling. Really like the ship watch fob even with the corrosion. No idea how the court seal ended up in the woods.
[attachment 41073 nov19th2006finds.jpg]

Why someone would grow tomatoes out in the woods is beyond me :lol:
[attachment 41075 grow.jpg]

Today was in a wet, open field and I just about froze my nads off! No coins, just lots of buttons and other doodads.
[attachment 41074 nov18th06finds.jpg]
Thanks for looking & GH, Chris

a while back there was a patio party .. I thought Ed was to blame .. but now I'm not so sure..... ???

[attachment 41081 patio2.jpg]