Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got out yesterday

captnkirk

Got out yesterday in 93 degree heat and only lasted a couple of hours. Hunted around a baseball snack shack and found a handfull of Zincoin's, couple of Nickles, a couple of Dimes and 5 Quarters, and a first for me, a 1971 Kennedy Half. That made my day as well as a large glass of ice water.
One of the Quarters had a meeting with a lawnmower a few years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_E1558.JPG
    IMG_E1558.JPG
    224.4 KB · Views: 74
Got out yesterday in 93 degree heat and only lasted a couple of hours. Hunted around a baseball snack shack and found a handfull of Zincoin's, couple of Nickles, a couple of Dimes and 5 Quarters, and a first for me, a 1971 Kennedy Half. That made my day as well as a large glass of ice water.
One of the Quarters had a meeting with a lawnmower a few years ago.
Nice Capt.
Welcome to our world 4 months straight a year with those temps and high humidity lol
November,December is our nice hunting weather

Cap, nice finds, esp. on the half. Been a long time since I found one. Las week or so we've had so much rain no one, including the farmers, venture into the fields. In a week or so the fields will dry but the temp. and humidity will be in the high 90's. Too much for this old man. Woods are out. Too many diamondbacks and timber (cane breaks) rattlers are in the woods. Best time, I guess, will be early, early morn. when we can get back into the field after peanut and corn harvest. Gotta go find me an old park to ease the urge.

I feel for ya, I'm 78 and the heat gets to me more that it used to so I hunt fewer hours in the summer time.
Just curious aren’t you limited in the winter as well with snow and freezing ground. Come on down you can hunt all winter long it’s actually the best time of year to hunt.
You can actually hunt year round once you get used to the heat.
This week’s forecast, if you start real early not so bad, the lows are mid to upper 70’s by noon it starts to get in the feels like 100+

Attachments

• IMG_3211.jpeg
    IMG_3211.jpeg
    560.1 KB · Views: 62