Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got Permission To Hunt A Couple Of Lots Where Some Houses Were Just Torn Down

John-Edmonton

Staff member

It looked like someone had already beat me to this site, however, I still managed a couple of great finds.

Below is a Hotwheel Camaro toy I dug up. I believe it is one of the rare ones, which can fetch a good price if in good shape.

DSC_0236 (2).jpg

This makes me think I should go check all the tiny toy cars I’ve dug up, maybe some solver and gold in those....? I love the old bike license, good save!

Looks like a car I seen when I was a kid , car was on the belt parkway near idelwild , must have ran out of gas, car was in decent shape when we passed it going to the airport, that's what it looked like on the way back. That was in the early 60's. :laugh:

Those are excellent finds. Well done, John.

The 1929 bicycle license tag is probably a more rare and unusual find than a 1929 coin.

Folks used to discuss about whether or not a bicycle license was "necessary".

. . . A license is not necessary. Why can't I just ride my bike, without having to pay a tax for it? It's not like a car. I'm not wearing out the road, and not taking up any more space than just by walking. Don't tax me for just having a bicycle.

. . . A license is necessary. It identifies the bike as yours, so it won't get stolen.

Cheers,

Joe