Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GOT ROUNDNESS AND SIV!!!!!!!

prodrigsr

1924 mercury dime.! Notice my protective guardian angel orb in the second pic!!

Gotta watch more "Diggers" and get this stuff right. LOL

I wonder if it is possible that a very very small sapling grows up under a dropped coin and gets wedged between sprouts and unds up years later in the crotch, 10 ft off the ground. Better swing those crotches. I think Prod is thinking outside the box!!! I know the standard spots are getting a little scarce, so why not.
HH

:thumbup: I know, I got excited when I found silver (roundness). On the outside I am some what calm, but on the inside I am doing "the DIGGERS dance". :wiggle:

n/t

A good piece of Sil makes me hump trees too. We're not alone

its been along winter that tv show is working us its going to change detecting langues for ever roundness finds to all this may the juice be with you lol ps nice silver find

I had a good bit of "Roundness" but since I have lost 106 pounds I don't have all that "Roundness". My brother in law and I worked a friends yard yesterday for the second time and found I one wheatie and two Indians. Wheatie was toast but Indians were readable. Very surprised that we did not find any silver. He found four toasted wheaties and no silver.