Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GOT SILVER WITH LAND STAR!!:clapping:

PACK RAT

Went to old school found only 3 memorials and a load of stickers!OUCH ! Got to get those knee pads. Then went to a elementary school about a mile from my house. It has a field and play ground that takes up a good block and a half that baseball games, soccer and such are held. Thought might be able to snag out a ring or two but none found yet. Did pull $2.65 out, one coin being a 54 -d dime. God I just love silver coming out the ground! Its my first silver with the Land Star and hopefully not the last. You know we don't do this for the hourly pay thats for sure. Got a coin spill while at the school. Pulled $1.51 made up of 5 quarters, 2 dimes, 1 nickel, 1 penny, in a area about 6 inches by 6 inches. When I went to all metal to pinpoint in the grass, didn't know really what to make of it. Just kept digging, out popped a coin, then another, then another, well you get the point. The dime(silver) by the way came in strong and the ground gave it up at about 5 1/2 inches. The ground here has to be mild. The ground balance usually ends up around the 2:30 position to 3:00. and I can run her wide open with no real falseing. They do run sprinklers at the field so soil is nice and moist. Somehow did manage to brake the tip off my digger. At least I didn't destroy it like the last 2. Hope the gold and silver run thick for you all, and happy swigging.

Congrats on the Silver!!!...:detecting: :surprised: :clapping:
I find the my Land Star just loves dimes...I am finding more dimes and Quarters than anything else now...
Is it me, or do ants like metal...I often find fire (the little red ones) ants around my targets...???

HH,

BH-LandStar

I know what you mean! I still swing above their hill and pray I wont get a beep! I know if I do I'll still dig! Let the battle start!:starwars: