Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got the COMPADRE warmed up.

ken ward

Was a nice cool morning here in the flat lands of Indiana. I been staying away from the Tot Lots for two months now. I had them so cleaned out you could not find a peace of foil. I went at it this morning. Set it on all metal and took my old time I had all day to play. No one around to bother me. I found $1.58 in change. A small pile of junk and a few very small charms. I am always so supprised at how that compadre will fit some of them tiny charms. I did not get any gold this time, but I had fun taking my time and walking slowly. I even had some walnuts hit my shoulder. Scared the DODO out of me. Well, thanks for looking. Get out and just enjoy yourself when you can... KEN from IND..

Looks like you're off to a great start.

Just be glad those walnuts didn't hit you on the head!

I went to a tot lot that I laid off of all summer and only got 38 cents. Nice going there Ken. Nothing like a compadre in a tot lot..love that double beep..

I did have one of them double beeps about 3" away from a post. It was only a penny, but the compadre let me know something was close to the post... KEN from Ind.

Ken do you have a lot of walnut trees in INDi- i know i planted 40 of them and they are doing good . last year i planted 1000 and the stiped gophers ate them all

KALO. Yes we are blessed with walnut trees. You can go to most parks and get all you want for free. Right now they are falling off the trees like crazy. The squarrels are going nuts over them. When you are in the tot lots, you will get one on your head.... KEN from Ind.

is that where that saying comes from going nuts :unsure:

wow ate 1000 trees that blows !!

I have a resident possum that likes tomatoes but I will be grateful now always something to fight or master when growing things !!

AJ