Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got the Garrett PP to compliment my G2!

Swagman

Received a Garrett PP the other day. Man, does this change the game!

I love this thing! Shallow target I pop with a screwdriver!

Makes it easier to locate targets. Lot of guess work taken out!

Worth the money!

Amazing piece of equipment!

Now I use the vibra probe but the pro pointer is the next upgrade for me after seeing how much faster my buddies recoveries are.
HH

Sensitivity is very good IMO --

You can hear a coin-sized target probably 1 1/2 to 2" away -- plenty, in most cases. It does not have a sensitivity adjustment, but there is a "trick," where you slide a coin or other piece of metal up the shaft of the probe until the tone barely disappears, and then -- at that point -- the probe is more sensitive, and will see a target farther away (as long as you hold the piece of metal in place in that same spot on the probe). I find that no "tricks" are usually needed, though -- it is plenty sensitive. The cool thing is, it gives a beeping tone, and a vibration, and both the tone and the vibration increase in "speed" as you get closer and closer to the target -- sort of like this.... beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beepbeepbeepbeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Steve