Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got to admire the T2 Classic

Keith Southern

somethings up with the NEW CLASSICS...

there not quite the same as the original T2's..and not quite like the first release Classic of a year or two ago..

SEEMS THE HAVE WORKED THE DELAY OUT OF THE DST

And the unmasking is a notch up to from original..

same speed but no EMI...

And might be the best at I.D.ing deep iron as deep iron not high tone that I've seen..

They factory seems to be always tweaking...and as the models evolve from one date code to the next there's is subtleties a person can catch..

Here's something beautiful too...that site is a nightmare to hunt its a burnt house of about 1880 vintage..but is slap full of huge iron and modern trash dumped on it..

the sheer amount of iron falsing to high tone and or reading good solid I.d.'s is staggering..an add beer cans and a million wino lids..

YET I purposely turned the disc up to 80 in this sea of constant noise battering and it was as quiet as a mouse..not one solid iron false and I plucked these keepers out with eerie ease...the other units I was using for cross checking and field evaluation was still banging high tones all through the site.

I purposely choose this unhuntable area to do some testing but was staggered the T2 Classic in 2 tone 99 sens 80 disc Stock coil was a dream to use...it was even better than my Sovereign at snagging two keepers and doing it with gusto and even depth..

Other machines would hit these targets but the large to huge iron and even large amounts of trash till gave me signals everywhere..

WHATS UP?? the only big iron I located was the overload tone with the T2 and I raised coil and it was gone..BYE BYE...
i did get couple of flubby 85s one time and knew they weren't right and turned out to be kettle iron at a foot..but Knew it was a iron false before hand..

I'm going back with small coil LOL!!

What a pleasure to use and this machine still has the HOTS too..!!

Usually don't show my daily finds...

And I know these are not really earth shattering but I found them unique in that they were in close proximity ..

At first I dug a Reigns guide..No biggie but fun to dig..and big brass!!!

Then I found this about 2 ft away,,
Huge buckle..

I thought Hmm????? too big for human..and way to heavy duty..solid Heavy brass..
The I saw a pic of a reigns Gude on a horse and the big buckle at the bottom caught my eye..

It does so seem they keep tweaking the Platforms as the go DO THEY NOT??

And this is to be expected form a forward thinking company...there moving towards NEW systems and If WE the consumer are PAYING attention we SEE things to come little Glimpses of things ...

the Classic and especially the 12/16 is one to have in the Arsenal..especially at this price..COME ON!

Quiet ,Deep ,excellent Iron rejection yet still unlocking and I may even say better than the original...ESPECIALLY in the soil...

Old VS New...here's a quick thing I notice..

OLD Original..Spit High/Grunt low---Spit High/Grunt low in a sea of iron could or could not of been a non ferrous..From any angle..

On the Classic HIgh clean hit turn 90 degrees solid high hit low Grunt...Pay attention to that High Hit from first direction if its tight tone and coin size check the signal its a non ferrous target usually..

So instead of spit high/grunt low---spit high/grunt/low they have really cleaned up if its good its good reporting...I feel this unit is fully digital but is sped up to reaction speed like a original but the processing inside is very intelligent on pulling the good out of the bad mix..

So when you get that MAYBE type hit on this Classic there will be a spot in the sweep angle where it really is dead nuts and clean...If you get a spot anywhere in the sweep approaches and it really sounds Great for sure investigate,,,,they've really cleaned up the FOR SURE if its in there lurking some where in the sea of trash and iron..the older ones seemed to never find that sweet spot alot of times in dense co locate trash it made just made you investigate ..There's still investigatable signals for sure but there's also some jump out at you signals now.

Now what does that mean to my mind,..Well some offer full open audio gate to UNMASK..and its taken off...Now Its seems FTP is offering gated audio as always but they are CLEANING up Audio in a form of its doing the work for us quietly.

Great times ahead

I can actually feel we are witnessing detector wars...From all fronts..everyone's evolving there line in this digital world we are in.

I can say this..I think FTP will do things their on way..they wont bend...They will use Their own way to reach outcome

Keith

I got my T2 last July, added a NEL sharpshooter coil. Last Sunday I pulled 87 coins out of the wood chips at a local park. Some were down 8 inches plus. Christmas Eve I pulled a 1944 lady liberty half dollar out of a school tot lot. She was calling me from 8 inches also. Like you said, for the price this is a machine with a lot of power. Also very easy to set up and use.

Great review. Is there a version number when you power it on or a date like the F19 ?

n/t

Would like to see a youtube video review on your channel.