Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GoTerrain App

TennBob

Just wondering who is using the XP GoTerrain app on here with Deus 2 ? thank's TennBob north east tn

I’m headed out tomorrow with it Bob. I have a good memory for what I found where, and where the hotspots in my sites seem to be but I’m basically just going to test functionality and ease of use. I doubt it’ll add anything remarkable to my actual hunting but we’ll see.

I’m headed out tomorrow with it Bob. I have a good memory for what I found where, and where the hotspots in my sites seem to be but I’m basically just going to test functionality and ease of use. I doubt it’ll add anything remarkable to my actual hunting but we’ll see.
Let us know how you like it! I was interested in it, but the subscription kinda gave me pause.

Let us know how you like it! I was interested in it, but the subscription kinda gave me pause.
I did get a chance to use it and it worked just as advertised. But…I don’t think it’s going to bring anything further to my actual hunting and overall production, unless I start hunting some fields and woods. I usually hunt alone and don’t think anyone else I know is going to want to spend the money on it just because it likely wouldn’t add anything to their hunting either. I can totally see how it might be of use to certain people, just not me right now. It does work though and it’s pretty easy to set up, pair and use.

I’ve been experimenting with Go Terrain. It seems to help to systematically hunt an area without having to use landmarks, etc. The beach has markers every 10th of a mile that are numbered Which I was using to get an idea on where I’ve hunted. The app makes it easier for me rather than trying to remember or having to write it down. See attachments below. As you can see, you can also Mark where you found target and attach a photo with a description of the target the time date even tide. The biggest problem I have with it is me- I forget to turn it off, that’s what those long straight lines are. 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_3175.png
    IMG_3175.png
    651.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3176.jpeg
    IMG_3176.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
I downloaded it and paid for the basic features.. I haven't used it yet, to me it's a waste of my time and money. I never used the GPS feature on the CTX either.

I downloaded it and paid for the basic features.. I haven't used it yet, to me it's a waste of my time and money. I never used the GPS feature on the CTX either.
Yep, it’s just the way we hunt and where we hunt doesn’t really warrant it. Hunting massive fields or endless woods to mark cellar holes or such….sure. It’s simply not what you and I do. Hey, my 11x13” coil just got here yesterday Dan! And we just got 12” of snow in the last 4 days….😆

Yep, it’s just the way we hunt and where we hunt doesn’t really warrant it. Hunting massive fields or endless woods to mark cellar holes or such….sure. It’s simply not what you and I do. Hey, my 11x13” coil just got here yesterday Dan! And we just got 12” of snow in the last 4 days….😆
I can almost feel your pain, 75 yesterday 63 today going to be 28 tomorrow :) but, in 3 days from now be back in the 50s and 60s LOL.

I see your 12 and raise you 8, total of what we got on Tuesday and yesterday! Mother Nature can be a garden tool.