Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GPX 4500 GB question

pax

can i start my GB procedure in fixed then pressing quick track button while pumping coil?

Yes you can but make sure the quick track button is depressed for the entire time and then release about a second after you have finished pumping the coil.

Tony

pax said:
Thanks Tony,do i need to be in general before i start this?
Read the instruction manual buddy. Read it & reread it several times. It'll tell you everything you need to know about everything. I'm a newbie to the machine also. When I have trouble I go back & look at the instruction manual. You can't go wrong doing this. Good luck & HH buddy.

Digger70pa said:
Thanks Tony,do i need to be in general before i start this? Read the instruction manual buddy. Read it & reread it several times. It'll tell you everything you need to know about everything. I'm a newbie to the machine also. When I have trouble I go back & look at the instruction manual. You can't go wrong doing this. Good luck & HH buddy.

I totally agree, read and keep re-reading, it will all sink in over time and experience in the field.

pax said:
Thanks Tony,do i need to be in general before i start this?

No, you can be in any of the settings or timings. The manual is very good and I have read it many times.
I even keep a pdf copy on my mobile phone to refer to in the field.

Make sure to GB often when making any changes....it's quick and easy and after a while, you will do it without even thinking about it.

Tony

pax said:
thank you all so much, i have read the manual but its pretty overwhelming to me

I promise you if you keep reading it and keep up with the detecting it will gradually fall into place.