Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gpx 4800 coil

Fired89

Has anyone trid a mono coil relic hunting

Yes I have and you will find EVERY piece of metal in the ground. The mono coil is great for very deep items the price you pay is everything metal will need to be removed from the ground.

n/t

That's what I was thinking but know for sure

Steve what setting do you run the soil pretty mild where I hunt
Haven't picked my 4800 up in about a year
Been playing with my 3030 a lot but need to get back
On the 4800 need a real good setting for relic
Hunting

Ground is mild here also. Kind of a waste given all the settings I have to play with but I usually just run in Normal and bump the Gain up to around 16. This summer I am going to experiment more with running in Sharp, probably at lower Gains to see which is better.