Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GPX and other coils

calibil

What other manufacturer coils work on the GPX 5000 ?

I read in the past the TDI coils work but not as to what extent

TDI will NOT work on the GPX machines but GPX coils will work on the TDI.
There are a few manufacturers for GPX coils but I do not know if I can mention them on the forum.

Thanks for the correction. Maybe the moderator can pipe in on discussing other manufacturer coils.
If many of you gpx or other user folks have a lot of different coils, it may be nice to know what we can swap
Out in a pinch.

:ausflag:Are you looking for DD or Mono coils the new NF EVOLUTION ,COITEK ELITE and deteck coils are al good there is a good range from 11 inch to 17x13 inch.The 12 NF IS A GOOD ALL ROUND COIL REGARDS JOHN