Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gray Ghost Amphibian submersible headphone for Garrett detectors: shipping TODAY!!!

Barry NY

Thanks for the overwhelming support for this product...

Everyone who ordered will be shipped today!

New orders - we have inventory available for immediate shipping.

I'm pumped to get my hands on those bad boys!! I've been using the regular Grey Ghosts on my ATP and they have worked great. With the volume control and better speakers, muffs and padding, the Amphibs ought to be the cats' meow!! No pun intended, but I will be purring when they hit my mailbox!!

I got to find some jewelry or a lot of clad to be able to afford these headphones, but I definitely want a pair. Especially since they also fit the other two underwater detectors Garrett sells.

I think these Amphibs are gonna be all that and a bag o' chips. I'm already running the Grey Ghost Underwaters that these are patterened after and they are great. With the improvements that have been added to make the Amphibs, I should be able to hear even the faintest of targets...I hope!! Nothing beats a quality set of 'phones!!