Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

gray ghost xp

I dont own a set of these headphones as i use the WS5's but they tend not to be well received over here in the UK,why i am not sure,the GG wired headphones are renown world wide for being reliable and good at what they do,but the XP version sounds slightly different,although i dont own a set as i mentioned earlier i have used a set but decided against buying a set.

Of course other folks may praise them highly but alas i would not buy a set,this is of course just my personal opinion and others may see them in a different light.

HI MEGA
they seem like they will be ok and the price at 150.00$ american is ok to. i like to use headphones on and off. in the heat of summer i may take them off

but wen i use them i want something good or in my price range. it must be nice over in the UK 4 detecting them old mid-evel places look 4 hamm. coins

we dont have to many places like that here. and wen we do find the goverment wont let you go there. ok mega talk later getting ready to go metal detecting

good hunting bob

According to Detectorpro they are all 150 ohm.
If you got the WS4 and the adapter clip you can plug your GGs or any other set in to hear how they sound including lower quality phones like the Koss UR30s that Minelab sends. It has been my experience that unless you need the noise canceling properties of full size headphones the backphones XP makes , both wired and wireless , deliver terrific sound with their 32 ohm speakers.

HI SPRCHING
i am not to keen on them w-s4 they just dont look like i will be happy with them. the gray ghost look like a nice setup and under 150.00$

and noise levels in some spots make it hard for this old man too hear. but 4 now looking for some feed-back on them.

thanks again bob

It's a moot point if you have the WS5 because the receiver/controller is permanently attached to the headphones vs being removable with the WS4