Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great and what is it? I'd help needed

Hey all

Went out for hunt with the weasel yesterday. We hit a park that should have amazing but it was brutal. 11 cents and 1 wheat lol. We went freestylin after that and I got permission on a 1909 house with a huge property. My buddy couldn't believe it lol. He got his very first silver (45 Washington quarter) and followed it up with a 58 Rosie. He then got a 1920 buffalo (and then ANOTHER IN THE SAME HOLE) and they both are MINT. I'll post those once he sends me a pic.

My CTX coil went on the fritz - "coil not detected" which would explain the erratic performance over the last week or so. Lets see how fast Minelab turns it around.

I had my 6" coil in the truck, so I buttoned it up and kept going. I pulled 18 wheats and no silver out of this place. Very frustrating! But the coil worked

It was getting near dark, and I said I was going to hunt my way out. 3 feet from the edge of the property - rock solid tone @ 2". It was in a small open spot between 3 roots. Flipped the dirt back and MERC!!

Also found this token at the park.

It says

"Mont Cenis
Overcoat
Design letter
Intent
Guarantee
October 21
1884"

What is that??!

54F08A5B-3F64-4E62-9D7D-E80E3324EB4F-473-00000044E84BBC11.jpg

A0849F2F-E533-43A3-A119-B1023D421E1A-473-00000044F166C7A7.jpg

6441A81E-5F00-4366-A0E3-D7AA5896F6E0-473-00000046094216C6.jpg

I cant help ya with the token but I like the Picture on it. congrats on finding it and the Merc. I would hit that place a few more times. Maybe change direction of detection. GL&HH.

My coil was blown but still reading, so I agree. I'm going to research it more and see what the deal is with all the nails and garbage.

Lets hope I can just exchange the coil at the repair Minelab centre here. Funny. They want a proof of purchase but its only 9 months old.

Mont cenis is a railway tunnel in France just looked it up maybe that will help but I will look some more.