Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great couple of days detecting

JFlynn

Another old just torn down house lot. Racer 2 eating lunch two days in a row. Dug a toasted silver half out of an actual coal burning fireplace, where it used to be anyway. Dug a good many wheaties and a flat button too. If the impact is a step up from this..... Katy barred the door is all I can say.

Notice the rust stains on the coins....Didn't know I had a flat button until I dumped the pouch.

Toasted in coal!

Yesterdays hunt, same lot.
Chester Arthur token from the 20's and several wheats.

Nice finds!!!
Looks like the weather here should get better in the next couple weeks. Hopefully I have some luck!!

Great finds! I just picked up a racer 2. Got it yesterday. Hopefully I can find stuff too! Lol

Nice mate....congrats!!:cheers:

nice pile of metal