Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great day to hunt

Had the day to hunt and man o' man was the weather gorgeous. I didn't have a car today so I was on foot. I went to a nearby park that's been hit many times. Now maybe it was the new Ultimate coil or maybe it was my attitude that made the hunt. I went in just happy to be out and doing something I love on such a beautiful day. I found a nice variety of finds, two sterling rings, a couple of old headstamps, two wheats from the 30's, 1941 Quarter, 1946 Rosie, 1944 Merc and plenty of trash. I was having a blast, my heart could of kept hunting forever but my body said it was time to go home.

Nice haul!
Thanks for sharing.
Haven't gotten out much myself, and you outdid my silver total for the whole year with one hunt!
Cheers

n/t