Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great finds today with the Deus

dale2828

After using the Deus for a week, I have made some good finds. My latest adventure was today, when I went around an old church from the 1850s. I am sure this site was searched over the years, but I cleaned up! Starting finding Indian Head pennies - found 5, dating from 1880s-1907. Then, I found a silver 1888 Seated Liberty dime! After that, a 1941 Mercury dime ... then, an Indian Head penny, and right next to it, a 1916 Barber dime. I had a great day.

I did find some iron, which is frustrating, as it read just like silver, often around 98. But I also dug some when it read in the 80s. I had the Disc at 30, using the 1st basic program.

I will try to post some photos soon. To see my other finds in the last week, see the "Deus is Amazing post"

- Dale

Hi Dale and thanks for your post. I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying your Deus as well. That is a fantastic hunt you had, congrats! What frequency are you hunting in? I find that 98 tends to be iron every time in my ground and so I don't bother with it. Would be interesting to hear how many good targets you have picked up with a TID of 98. Thanks and HH -Marc