Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

great new spot

longbone

Old house place loaded with rusted iron found a shilling
a half crown and a large british penny. And best of of all
A ww2 gunners pin. A few wheats showed up also
haven't cleaned them yet. This spot has been passed over by
others because of the iron .

Nice finds! Which Teknetics machine are you using?

I am using a Eurotekpro . This machine just keeps on surprising me with it's depth and sensitivity. I just wish it had ground balance maybe FT will bring out a new machine or some one will be able to add it on. Thanks for the interest. Where is Witshire are you in England Youngted?

Some nice finds,the weather is not all that good at the moment,its wet and the ground condition are so claggy,hope to get out on a local permission over the weekend also just obtained this morning another few hundred acres of some rather nice land that i have been trying to gain access to for some time.

Trouble is some of the land will be out of bounds till the harvest comes off,but still have enough pasture and set aside land that does have some roman and saxon activity on it during the summer.