Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great repair service from XP USA

parkgt

I used my Deus several weeks ago it the cold with out the Aryca Aricase-Wave case. The next time I got it out only the top half of the screen would light and there were some ugly diagonal blackish-brown streaks across it. I looked closely and determined that the underlying glass screen was cracked. Probably being bumped hard somewhere along with the cold did it in.

I called XP told them the problem and mailed it to them. It was back out by UPS the same day they got it repaired under warranty.

How can you beat fast, courteous service at no charge!

Now I better keep it the case most of the time.

I don't know the temps you exposed your Deus, but in thinking, your problem may have been caused by exposing to extremes in a short period of time. Like real cold to real hot or vice versa. Folks you might consider this and do a gradual warming if unit is exposed to extreme cold. Also according to the manual operating temp range -5c to +40c. And remember your deus units won't be under warranty forever. So down the road anything we can do do prevent possible damage is a good thing.

I had a similar experience with XP Service only I had a coil issue that was taken care of quickly and without question. Many companies in the US have forgotten what it means to be a service company, it seems XP may be reminding us what a great company does to push themselves to the top.

Great service .

Really would love one of those cases , wonder where I can find one in the UK ?