Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great Reports from the RNB battery winners. NOT!!!

silverseeker 2

Wasn't this in the Contest rules to give a valid report on battery life
and your thoughts on this product? Great job guys. You guys that Won,
how about letting us know how this product works out for you. Thought
about Buying one but the Contest came up and decided to hear the reviews
from the winners who are no-where to be found so I'll just pass on this product.
It's better to receive than give I guess to some people... Not bashing , just
waiting for the reports...
silverseeker2

I bought a battery pack for my AT Pro, and have only charged it twice since I bought it. It's down to 2 bars, so I should be charging it soon. And as I previously mentioned, it's great for cold weather to hold a charge.

Jut my 2 cents worth.

silverseeker 2, Satire also posted on the contest thread here 9 days that ago he had just got his pack, so he may not have had time to use it enough to give a good review at this point. Just food for thought here, life doesn't let everyone use there detector as often as we would like and I wouldn't through him under the buss at this point. I don't know him and we are not friends but 9 days is pushing it to demand a review in my opinion. Don't mean to hurt your feelings here but patients is a virtue and we should all have a little more regarding something like this (9 days ?).

I didn't win a RNB, but I bought one for a ( non-Garrett) water machine.

FYI, so far I have about 22.5 hrs on the first charge, if that's any help, and it is still going strong.

silverseeker 2 said:
Wasn't this in the Contest rules to give a valid report on battery life
and your thoughts on this product? Great job guys. You guys that Won,
how about letting us know how this product works out for you. Thought
about Buying one but the Contest came up and decided to hear the reviews
from the winners who are no-where to be found so I'll just pass on this product.
It's better to receive than give I guess to some people... Not bashing , just
waiting for the reports...
silverseeker2

Sorry Silverseeker2 for not providing a report right away. I do not get the opportunity to hunt as much as some on here. So to give a valid report I felt that I would need to use the battery pack down to see what type of time frame that it will last. So far I have an estimated 5-6 hours on it. Battery holding great charge at this point. My other problem is that I have 3 detectors that I use depending on where I'm hunting. This past weekend I did not get a chance to hunt any. The weekend before I had a two day competition hunt in Oklahoma. When competition hunting I use a Tesoro Cibola due to light weight. When yard hunting I use either my XP Deus or my AT Pro. I usually do not get to hunt any during the week.

I'm very happy with the RNB battery pack though. Quick charge time...battery charger has light so you can tell when batttery reaches max charge. Simple drop in battery. Do not have to take time to load double aa's into battery pack. So RNB so much easier. Considering usage so far, I think will definitely get long charge out of this battery pack.

So my apologies to all who have been waiting for a valid report.

I need to get one I guess as I can use it on my AT Gold along
with my AT Pro which I'm trying to sell but no Bites yet...
silverseeker2