Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great service from Minelab

silvercoinboy

I had a broken cuff on my 800 machine, and I called/emailed Minelab today. Steve called me back in a few hours and now have replacement one on the way to me tomorrow at no cost. He also gave me some good advice about some setup options.

Very happy wit the level of customer service!!

First Minelab service since I had my Excel rebuilt when they worked out of Kellyco in Florida.

Keep up the good work!

Good that they helped quickly I waited 3 weeks for a new detector when I sent mine in for replacement I'm in Ct not far from their repair facility! Those cuffs break easy mine cracked and I replaced it with a metal one no worries now lol..
Mark