Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Great start for the year...

RG-DeepTech

Findmall Sponsor
Hello, guys,

Let start with the short review from USA from Steve what he posted about his first experience with Vista GOLD. Maybe Steve is not a member of this forum, so here copy/paste what he wrote in Facebook:
"I just bought a used vista gold from an auction 2 days ago. Someone had left old batteries in there and corroded a couple of terminals so I scraped them with a knife and sprayed just a little WD40 on them. I also had to put a folded up paper mask between the battery pack and cover because it was still not making contact. That got it going so I took it out today and in the first 10 minutes at a park and my first find with the vista gold I found a small 10k gold ring."
So, the first photo is from this find.
In UK some days ago the Polish guy Pawel found Edward VII 1906 half sovereign :)
Some days ago in TREASURE HUNTING MAGAZINE FEBRUARY ISSUE in UK was published field test review with some of the finds, discovered from Adrian Gayler during this test.
The full review you can read on our website:

Attachments

• Steve Brickhouse.jpg
    Steve Brickhouse.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 201
  • Pawel 1.1..jpg
    Pawel 1.1..jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 190
  • Pawel 1.2.jpg
    Pawel 1.2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 183
  • Pawel 3.jpg
    Pawel 3.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Pawel 4.jpg
    Pawel 4.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 187
Hello, guys,

Let start with the short review from USA from Steve what he posted about his first experience with Vista GOLD. Maybe Steve is not a member of this forum, so here copy/paste what he wrote in Facebook:
"I just bought a used vista gold from an auction 2 days ago. Someone had left old batteries in there and corroded a couple of terminals so I scraped them with a knife and sprayed just a little WD40 on them. I also had to put a folded up paper mask between the battery pack and cover because it was still not making contact. That got it going so I took it out today and in the first 10 minutes at a park and my first find with the vista gold I found a small 10k gold ring."
So, the first photo is from this find.
In UK some days ago the Polish guy Pawel found Edward VII 1906 half sovereign :)
Some days ago in TREASURE HUNTING MAGAZINE FEBRUARY ISSUE in UK was published field test review with some of the finds, discovered from Adrian Gayler during this test.
The full review you can read on our website:
That sure sounds and looks a lot like the Tejon ?

Hello, Odanscoils :)
If you ask about Vista GOLD - nothing in common with Tejon.
If you ask about Vista X - yes, the unit was made on the idea of our client from USA when Tesoro stopped work.
But as can be seen Vista X have some more controls in comparison with Tejon.
And yes, DeepTech goes its own way with all due respect to each manufacturer.
A year ago maybe I have felt obligated to publish some photos in Facebook group for Vista X. Because some peoples claimed that Vista X is copy of Tesoro Tejon.
Will publish these photos here now to be seen the difference.
On the first two photos is Tesoro Tejon, on the third - Vista X, on the fourth - the both units.
Enjoy and be happy with Vista X or with any other DeepTech unit if you decide to use any
🙂

Attachments

• tesoro 1.jpg
    tesoro 1.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 204
  • tesoro 2.jpg
    tesoro 2.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 191
  • tesoro 3.jpg
    tesoro 3.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 182
  • tesoro 4.jpg
    tesoro 4.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 192
Do you think the Vista X is a better, improved Tejon? In what ways? Are you considering an 8" concentric coil for the Vista X?

Hi, on this question will be good to answer Vista X users who used the both detectors :) Otherwise in Facebook Vista X group there was comments about this. You can join and read.
Regarding 8" concentric coil - there is no bog interest on it, so maybe not.

I sold my Tejon soon after getting a Vista X. I decided there were probably no situations in which the Tejon would do better than the X.

I did keep some of my other Tesoros because they're so much fun to use and because I do enjoy using a concentric coil sometimes.

-Ken